Quanta Research (QR) journal is aimed at creating a holistic view in integrated human-based disciplines such as social science, political science, psychological science, managerial science, environmental strategical science, and energy strategies with computational algorithms and numerical modeling. Basically, QR is a framework for the implementation of novel viewpoints in the computational human-based research area. In essence, QR serves as a framework for the application of novel perspectives in the field of computational human-based research. The Journal offers a framework for intelligent, long-lasting, operational changes in communities based on computational algorithms.
- Computational political science and its applications in future societies
- Computational social science and modeling
- Computational psychological science and algorithm design
- Environmental management and foresight studies
- Energy management and scenario building worldwide